Monday, January 02, 2012

first month of AUROBINDO ....


                                                                

               First step to Aurobindo


   It is mundane day of 2010 august when I had joined an AUROBINDO INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. when  I reach to Rajkot the city was totally unknown for me ,it was abstruse Guajarati   language this problem arise still even thou I spent 13 year in Gujarat .

In early cold   morning of august it was with a dark cloud in the sky little bit a raining is going on; I reach to Rajkot station with my dad. The address which was been specify in the collage prospects was haripar but no one in the station was known about it. suddenly my eyes were gone to the traffic police who is standing In a parking .he had a tall height and heaving a gr8t personality,  I asked him he had shown a cooperation and hire an auto riskya for  haripr . Same day my friend hiren had also come to Rajkot we had just completed a graduation together @ vv nagar and got an admission in aurobindo.

Hiren had waiting me near the motel the village we all together had gone to collage the first impression seen the collage was oppps! Is this is the clog where I’m going to spent my 2 years. As we enter to the collage a girl  was there for a admission procedure .i was talking with her free as usual we had  a very good conversation after a few minutes few student come to down stair and call that girl a madam at that time I recognize she is Maga Bakhai madam.

Next there was just a formalities see the collage …next question was where to stay ? the place was new for us ….area was new for us …we had ask few of senior about the availability of hostel in around . they said search in the location of atmiya. After the long investigation we find a hostel that suit us it name was be prescribe as (siv kunch) hostel.
                                                                 First fifteen days in aurobindo
 
It was a orifice day of collage for first semester at least for both of us hiren and me because we are been late for a six day`s . as it was a first day I was little bit nervous don`t know why but I was might be it`s a human nature a bus had arrival to pick up us and reach to collage. just I enter to the class room already there wear  student in the class …the student were sit in the conference room. had a bad experience of siting in the wooden bench in bjvm collage get a chance to sit in a sofa giving a feeling of become a manage without complication of MBA.

It was my first day so all the day was spent on giving the abdicate introduction. I remember it was a Amita mam lectures of  organization behavior I was giving a introduction mam had ask what you want to become I said to join a politic mam had disclaim connection between politics and MBA as many of people used to.
In my opinion business and politics had a one common purpose economic development both of them require to growth with profit both of them required a strong administration to run organization structure. I know many of a people had a malcontent on the opinion. 

Faculty member were very coordinated with a student,  if somebody outsider come on Thursday then he can`t be separate who is a faculty and a who is lectures. What to say about the faculty every faculty member had different traits. let’s I start from Sharma sir during the 2 week of my college I was too much afraid with a Sharma sir because I had created a stereo that he is from a army and he is so strict, but once he come to class room, it was awesome the teaching style was different because lectures was totally out of syllabus   we never get   somniferous sir make us always active throughout lectures. First impression towards a Rasmi mam she is one   of mine was best teacher in my career . the way of teaching was unbelievable .amita mam was a madam which every student want in his collage life she used to treat you like a family member .she show  a gr8t  coordination towards the student .what to say about the Kalpesh sir he is a consistence of omniscience with a marketing knowledge . He is a patriarch of aurobindo for us ..

6 comments:

  1. its veryyyyyyyy good experiance dear............we hv also n stilllllll im getting it with GTU......... damm convocation issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhandari i really really miss those days......

    ReplyDelete